This 31 pages report details the active support of the Brazilian state for the Israeli arms industry as well as the Israeli interests in and profits from Brazil’s military and defense industry. It finally confronts these realities with the framework of economic, legal and political interests and obligations of Brazil.
The report is available below in English and Portuguese.
- Not ratify, and to cancel, the security cooperation agreement with Israel.
- Close down the offices of the Brazilian Armed Forces in Israel.
- Modify the procurement regulations of the Brazilian army to ensure that companies violating international law are excluded from contracts.
- Bar companies involved in violations of international law from establishing themselves on Brazilian territory via acquisitions of companies, joint ventures or licensing.
- Ensure companies violating international law are excluded from the contracts for the World Cup and the Olympics as sports that awards war criminals cannot be “fair play”.
- Bar companies violating international law from participating in the LAAD Defense Expo.
- Duly prosecute Israeli suspects of war crimes and crimes against humanity when they are found in its territory.